Legbars are here

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legbars are here

and the light sussex - purchased and popped in 1/2 doz of each to test the new incubator and well 5 little legbars so far and 1 light sussex with a couple more pipped.

Legbars are 2 definate girls, 2 definate boys and 1 that can't make up its mind, it currently has boy colouring to its back and girl colouring to its head - so I'm erring on the side of another boy, not that it matters I have a nice unrelated boy on "order" for these girls with the delightful Richmond and one of these boys will go with my existing hens to provide another totally unrelated trio, will grow the other two on and see what comes. The light sussex we are not bothered about sex because they were bred to go with either a game hen or game cock to try a meat experiment!

I promise tomorrow when they are all hatched and fluffed up I will post piccies (oh yeah and when I have brought some new batteries for the camera!)
    My Blog
    http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

bless their messy little heads!

*throws some batteries but unfortunately my throwing arm ain't what it used to be and they fall into the English channel*

*sit's here pacing up and down the hotel room waiting for the pics!*

hmm was just wondering if you noticed a pattern going on there?
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

hehehhe - you are terrible - throw a little harder next time - not that i'm a good catch!!

Kids nick all the batteries for the Wii remotes, x box controllers, mp3 players and the million and 1 other electrical items that they have to be plugged into at all times that they could just NOT live without!!!

where are you atm hun? And I promise piccies tomorrow all fluffed up ones!!!
      My Blog

Comment

Verona in Italy. Two more sleeps left as DD told me this evening on the phone
        OH is a childminder and you should see the rate we get through batteries!

usually buy 2 packs of 16 of most sizes at least every 2 to 3 months
        Last edited by RedThorn; 23-09-2009, 09:22 PM.
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

ooo exotic - yeah we use a few - £1 is great for batteries!!
          My Blog

Comment

Id chuck you some Bramble, but as im hopeless at throwing (and worse at catching) Id better not
            not that it matters I have a nice unrelated boy on "order" for these girls with the delightful Richmond
            We'll have to set up an egg swop for unrelated peeps..or I'll have to collect when I visit M&D in Devon Although if I did that Id end up coming home with poots, leggies, n gawd knows what else
            Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

hehehhe - well hilly if you come down the M6 you will drive within around 10 minutes of our house!!!
              My Blog

Comment

I am glad my camera doesn't take 'normal' batteries, although it can be a pain when I have a 'big event' away from home. Must get a spare.....
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X