No announcement yet.

Price of layers pellets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would steer clear of a pellet/corn mix. Corn should only be fed as a treat late afternoon, not as part of the regular feed.

Comment

£5 from york the one nr the livestock market if you're anywhere nr there

Comment

£7.50 for Allen & Page, Smallholders

Comment

eeh, you lot up north have got it good.£5 a 20 kg bag of pellets? you lucky wotsits!
          Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
            eeh, you lot up north have got it good.£5 a 20 kg bag of pellets? you lucky wotsits!
            Problem is, because its colder here the chooks eat more, so its swings and roundabouts!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by nigel View Post
              I'm paying £8.33 from BATA.
              .....Ditto
              Urban Escape Blog

Comment

£5.99/20kg Flytes of Fancy Brand
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

£11 for Mole Valley organic. I know it's expensive and I know that all may not be as it seems but at the very least it is G.M. free and my grandchildren eat the eggs/meat.

Comment

My pellets are £8 from the pet shop in ayr,chooks love them in morning,some corn early afternoon and rice/sweetcorn for overnight fuel,egg production has actually gone up since clock change(been very warm for time of year),but that will probably change soon.cant believe the size of bluebell eggs compared with blackrocks,o.h. Says its all the feed, but they are paying for themselves.seems to be no logic on layers pellets prices,seems they can charge what they think they can get away with, we should make a site carrying all the best prices around the country,to stop anybody being ripped off,money is tight everywhere these days,would it be possible?only learning on this at the moment.

Comment

just bought some farmgate layer pellts £5.50 a 20kg bag
                      Last edited by hodge911; 02-11-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Farmgate £5.95 or £5.45 if ten bags are bought
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

£5.10 for 20kgs..

Comment

I think you are all very lucky to get the prices you do in the UK. Here in SW France the cheapest I can get is 15 euros for 25kg. so no cheap eggs for us.

Comment

Yeah but you get sunshine without having to brave our ghastly airports
                              If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

We pay £8.05p for 20kg of Smallholder Range. It's the only GM free brand that I can get locally, if I was prepared to use the bog-standard stuff it would cost £6.25 for 20kg.
                                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X