Yaay new chicken!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaay new chicken!!!

Been hatching (sorry) this plot for a while. Finaly today I headed up the good ol M6 with my long suffering pal Lin for company. At Carlisle the deed was done, met up with Bephlam and Liz, there were not so furtive scrabbings in respective cars, much to the entertainment of passers by, who wanted to know if this was a bring your own dinner day at the marts caff. And Festher moved from Lothian to Cumbria, poor little so'n'so. Actualy he was last seen looking slightly shocked, snuggled up to Moonshadow, my fluffy ebay special.
    Hes a seriously cool customer, snoozed all the way home in the dog cage, except for when Lin had to anchor up sharpish,looked over her shoulder and said "sorry Festher" only to get given a rather sharp "bok bok..mutter, mutter, mutter" which could only translate as "huh, just watch your driving..women drivers I don't know"
    Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Did Bephlam show you how to make Festher 'play dead'? That was such a cool photo. I'm glad you've adopted him. He seems to have character and maybe we'll hear a tale or two about him in the not so distant future.
    If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Aw bless! We couldve met up too - Drew and I were showing Samwise around the Lake District yesterday as she's never been.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't have time to demonstrate my amazing powers of hypnosis...however, I did talk Hilly through it in much detail, so I'm fairly confident she'll manage it in the not so distant future!

I was so sad to see my beautiful boy go....an entire morning without his little crows felt so odd. However, I have no doubt he'll be a happy happy boy in his new home, with his new gorgeous girls!

He'll struggle with the English accent for a while I'm sure, but he'll soon get used to it!
        I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

LITTLE crows!!!!!!!!
          Bephlam did say he had a good voice on him. First one I heard when I got to the barn today. Hes sulking cos Im not letting him out with the others till hes properly palled up with Shadow (his first missus) so hes got a protector and guide. He's already learned the english for 'wheres my **** breakfast'
          Cant wait to try the hypnosis..my day off tomos..one hypno chook coming up
          DDL wish Id known, it would have been fun.. Im wondering if I can get to grapestock?

Comment

I told you he had a good voice!!

Oh how I miss his dulcet tones!!!! :

How's Shadow taking to him?

Comment

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
              DDL wish Id known, it would have been fun.. Im wondering if I can get to grapestock?
              That would be good, otherwise next time Im heading in your direction I'll PM you.
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Thought you'd enjoy these pics of your boy when he was newly hatched Hilly!

Oh how he's grown...lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

Aww thanks Bobbie, he looks so sweet in those, although the last one gives a hint of attitude
                  DDL make sure you do

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X