No announcement yet.

URGENT pingu phoenix and neva need a home

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah cos i'm loaded lol ... was thinking more of a packet of grass seed spread willy nilly over the garden

Comment

What's the concrete for then?

You're not really going to hold out until 14th December are you?
      If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Ok back to the relocation theory, the guy you were seeing this time last year who wouldn't move, well............ are you
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

That gets my vote- I bet it's the van hire as from 12.15...or..or..ermmm.....'he' is moving to your house?????..ooo...now then- that'd give him the morning to load up and drive over.....hhhmmmmm......
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
            What's the concrete for then?

You're not really going to hold out until 14th December are you?
            so i dont have to mow the lawn lol .......... yup .... i have already been quizzed by hans mum and hilly lol ... may even get to the 15th lol x

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
              Ok back to the relocation theory, the guy you were seeing this time last year who wouldn't move, well............ are you
              god no, barrow is s**t lol .... and thats well and truly over and has been for a long time *giggles ... you get the feeling you aren't gonna find out till december yet???

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                That gets my vote- I bet it's the van hire as from 12.15...or..or..ermmm.....'he' is moving to your house?????..ooo...now then- that'd give him the morning to load up and drive over.....hhhmmmmm......
                lmao ... you lot need something to occupy yourselves .... ok i give in ... i'm pregnant

Comment

is trying not to cry now as P,P and N have just gone ....... ? *whimpers

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    is trying not to cry now as P,P and N have just gone ....... ? *whimpers
                    Aww ((((((((((lynda)))))))))), still the wee mutt will give you cuddles.... and you know they we be greatly loved and spoilt,

Comment

Originally posted by CoraxAurata View Post
                      Aww ((((((((((lynda)))))))))), still the wee mutt will give you cuddles.... and you know they we be greatly loved and spoilt,
                      yeah he's helping ... he doesn't let me do sad for long lol xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                        lmao ... you lot need something to occupy yourselves .... ok i give in ... i'm pregnant

Truly?

Wow! xx Congrats! xx

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire I know you CAN'T be pregnant!!! (I think )
                          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

As per other thread
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

ok i'm not really pregnant ... i haven't got a womb lol .... and i'd probably kill myself before i even thought having triplets was a good idea ... got you going though eh? lol
                              Last edited by lynda66; 28-11-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Don't normally post on the chooks thread, only lurk (sp?) But come on Lynda fess up woman The suspense is killing me let alone everyone else. Confession is good for the soul, if you tell me I promise not to tell anyone else Honest

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X