Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not pregnant lol

Comment

*Is considering getting up a posse to visit Manchester ish and pull out someone's finger nails*
      If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

*giggles well stop hassling to find out the news early or i'll have to make things up lol xx

Comment

Can't stop and chat Lynda.

Am busy searching for pliers

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            i'm not pregnant lol
            :sheepish: well ok, but If I'd said ha ha whats really happening? and you had been I'd have looked mean instead of just silly

Comment

lol anyone who knows me knows i might be a bit daft, but not a stark raving lunatic lol ... well maybe a bit, but definitely not daft enough to go getting pregnant .... although without a womb ... i could be rich lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
                Can't stop and chat Lynda.

Am busy searching for pliers
                *hides in wardrobe

Comment

By the time we've all waited till 14th December this thread will be about 100 pages long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondHens View Post
                    By the time we've all waited till 14th December this thread will be about 100 pages long!!!
                    well at least it will keep you all from getting up to mischief xx

Comment

If Id thought you'd be so mean to us I would have dropped the pallet on your head as well as bits of roof..lol..
                      Next time I come down I'll fetch OH, chainsaw (my hands are sratched to bits from that soddin hawthorn) and arc lights
                      Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

If you're bringing the chainsaw does that mean I can stop looking for the pliers?:-D

Comment

Eco
                          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Only just caught up with this thread!

EC - keep looking! If you can't find 'em PM me your address and I'll send you some

Lynda - I soooo wish you were nearer - I H*A*T*E surprises!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

morning Lydna, just to let you know we all got home safe & sound, & they've survived their first night in yorkshire They had some corn before bed last night.
                              They're not happy this morning cause its p***ing it down, but they seem happy enough & they've had porridge & currants for breakfast & are currently showing my lot whose boss x
                              & it was lovely to meet you, poppy & ozzi x

ps] i did try to extract the news from her folks but she wasnt giving anything away
                              Last edited by Hans Mum; 29-11-2009, 07:53 AM.
                              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Pliers are too kind, unless used in combination with thumbscrews

Right back to relocation theory.......
                                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X