Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did that hurt Lynda GOOD
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• hrumphhhhhhhhhhh you will all be sorry for laughing .... karma gonna get you too .... Sarz sit on sofa and .... STAY lol

Comment

• How can Lynda rotavate her feet and be okay but almost succumb to death by hoover

Is currently checking out hospitals with 'assault by hoover' listed as cause of accident in an attempt to track down Lynda
        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

• LOL Eco - I was thinking how much I've missed Lynda on the Vine - now, however, I'm not so sure
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            hrumphhhhhhhhhhh you will all be sorry for laughing .... karma gonna get you too .... Sarz sit on sofa and .... STAY lol
            HA! I can haz sno-shooz

Comment

• Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
              How can Lynda rotavate her feet and be okay but almost succumb to death by hoover

Is currently checking out hospitals with 'assault by hoover' listed as cause of accident in an attempt to track down Lynda
              cos hoovers are evil .... and they have it in for me ... thats why they never get used in my house ....

ps you don't think i actually told the hospital how i really did it do you??? i'd have been laughed at .....

pps ... don't bother with english hospitals lol

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              LOL Eco - I was thinking how much I've missed Lynda on the Vine - now, however, I'm not so sure
              was almost feeling loved then .... then you spoiled it *tuts

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
              HA! I can haz sno-shooz

ooooooooooooo thinks i might need some of them too .... but i just know you gonna catch the straps on summat, and go flying and break your nose.

Comment

• Ooh thanks SarzWix. Just reminded me I've got some ice shoes (if only I can remember where I put 'em). I'm wondering if they might be useful on the slippy slidy decking

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  pps ... don't bother with english hospitals lol
                  I think we already ruled out Lynda marauding arounding Soaking Scotland. Are you terrorising Wet Wales Lynda?

When I said I was checking hospitals, I meant asylums natch

Comment

• nah, but i know a few sheep who are .... tried the seeking asylum thing .... they sent me back .... was only gonna stay till i got a decent suntan

Comment

• IRELAND innit, gworn, it is innit innit.......
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

• Dublin??? yeh...I'll go for that!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                          IRELAND innit, gworn, it is innit innit.......
                          ERMMMMMMMMMMM and i didn't say i wasn't in scotland lol .... i just asked who said i was *giggles ..... tis very pretty .... lots of water, get welcomed for brekkie by red squirrels .... and a huge brown cow was leaning over the back fence this morning .....

Comment

• Is the huge brown cow a bit hairy brute with horns? If so it doesn't happen to be a heilan coo? There's red squirrels in the highlands Have you seen any Pinemartin? They love a jammy piece?

Comment

• There are Red Squirrels in the lake district. Didn't someone live near Barrow?
                              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• But she's not in England Aunty Flum she's in Oireland or Hoilands....

So.... in other words Lynda you are deffo relocating and on the 14th going home to move everything out 'cause you've signed whatever it is you are signing for a house wherever it is and it sounds beautiful if that is so and if it is so then you might as well tell us where 'cause we've guessed the important bit........................ you are moving...
                                Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X