No announcement yet.

URGENT pingu phoenix and neva need a home

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she comes 'darn sarf' she's in fer a slap!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Well I'll say this for Lynda ................................. she's dead good at throwing red herrings

or is she?
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Well, I s'pose we'd better report her to the RSPCA for cruelty then!!!!

Comment

• Considering some flats got blown up at Withenshaw yesterday, my theory is that the black woolly hat is commando type, and she's only saying she's not in England to put people off the scent while she practices..prior to signing the contract on the 14th
          (cue Mission Impossible theme music)
          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
            But she's not in England Aunty Flum she's in Oireland or Hoilands....

So.... in other words Lynda you are deffo relocating and on the 14th going home to move everything out 'cause you've signed whatever it is you are signing for a house wherever it is and it sounds beautiful if that is so and if it is so then you might as well tell us where 'cause we've guessed the important bit........................ you are moving...
            am definitely not relocating anywhere on the 14th lol .... i'll be back home on the 14th .... and i'm not moving everything out lol .... and like i said i never said i wasn't in scotland .... had herrings the other day .... dunno if they red tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              If she comes 'darn sarf' she's in fer a slap!
              am definitely not coming down sarf lol .... tis full of sarfeners wanna beat me up

Comment

• Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                Considering some flats got blown up at Withenshaw yesterday, my theory is that the black woolly hat is commando type, and she's only saying she's not in England to put people off the scent while she practices..prior to signing the contract on the 14th
                (cue Mission Impossible theme music)
                bugger, missed that .... should really watch the news lol

Comment

• Roll on Monday
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Only 4 more sleeps and getty-uppies
                    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Only 4 more sleeps and getty-uppies
                      Yeh, then we'll all know where she is!! Checks tool kit..where's the mini-bus starting collecting from?
                      Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

• Mini-bus? We need one of those double decker thingwees to accommodate all of the torturers and implements.

Lynda won't be *giggling for very much longer Mwahahahah!
                        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

• D'you want me to borrow a double decker from Mr G4's boss?

*waddles off to get chainsaw out ...
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 11-12-2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• I'll throw our chainsaw in and perhaps the circular saw too
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• OK, big Bus booked for Monday - everyone ready?

Comment

• You bet I'm ready
                                If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X