URGENT pingu phoenix and neva need a home

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post

I hope you'll be very happy my love, and not freeze to death, or drown in your own soapy mixture...

(((((hugs)))))
    This IS Lynda we are talking about
    All the best Lynda and hope it works out well you.
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Garelochhead! Tis a lovely part of Argyll. Hope you are very successful and happy. All the best for the New Year.
      Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 15-12-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Wow, you lucky little wotsit, 'bout time you had some good luck
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• *sits patiently waiting for it to all go tits up

Comment

• Well well
            Many congrats McLynda, hope it goes swimmingly for you both.

I vaguely remember a night out in Gairlochead(sp?) good few years ago now though, was cold!!
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

• Congratulations honey! You are allowed to move up there on one condition - you pop in at some point B4 you go, and come and give your girls a cuddle! I'm SO chuffed for you. Wishing you every success.......can't wait for the website to be up and running, I'm certain you'll have lots of orders from us grapes.
              Love Bernie
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                Congratulations honey! You are allowed to move up there on one condition - you pop in at some point B4 you go, and come and give your girls a cuddle! I'm SO chuffed for you. Wishing you every success.......can't wait for the website to be up and running, I'm certain you'll have lots of orders from us grapes.
                Love Bernie
                lol don't worry i'll be back and forth ... not stupid enough to give up my house a second time

website will be running when i manage to get my arse into gear lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                  Well well
                  Many congrats McLynda, hope it goes swimmingly for you both.

I vaguely remember a night out in Gairlochead(sp?) good few years ago now though, was cold!!
                  tis very cold ... thankfully the heating works lol wouldn't be moving if it didn't ... cheers hun xxx
                  Last edited by lynda66; 16-12-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    his planned shop location is in gare loch head ... i'm still not sure that's the best move.... but he's working on it lol and i can't be bothered arguing .... always seem to be far too busy lately sorting plans and stuff, .... but theres plenty of time for finding secret gardens ... it's just so pretty up there always loved that part of scotland, tis where my grandad grew up ....
                    But your just an arms throw from Some really lovely peaceful places - nearly as good as here!

Comment

• well yeah, i love it, just not sure it's the best place for a shop, when theres 3 foot of snow outside the door lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X