No announcement yet.

Blocked crop again, Poor Omlet

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sorry Tick Loadsa [[[[hugs]]]] from all at Suechooks. You really did give her the best you could.

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post

If it is the smallest of consolations to both of you, I think your threads about Omelet and Betty will be the saving of chooks suffering impacted crops in the future.

Yup- I agree- I think we've all learned a lot from this. Sorry to hear of her outcome though after all you did for her xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and it has been a learning curve, sad that after everything I could not help her, but it was a gamble with the Op, and at least that did make her more comfortable for a time

MrsC sorry to hear about Betty

(I'm not sure why, but the atmosphere in the run was very quiet today, so I took the opportunity to let the ex batts out today and have the full run - and it went peacefully, not so with omlet around, so perhaps her complex of being picked on, was causing some disturbance as she picked on the new ones

Comment

more likely with Omlet playing with her friends in chooky heaven, the pecking order has been disturbed so a new pecking order is now in the process of being established. Not a bad time to mix them up.
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X