Help! Chickens with bald bums

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post

To further demolish your theory, one chook is bare assed, one is partially clad and the third is wearing frilly drawers
    So ones a 'stop at home', and others come back in to keep her company? Lol

Alright, partial theory blown then! but I still reckon light of any description plays a big part in the chooks health!
    Last edited by Snadger; 24-12-2009, 08:27 AM.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I sprinkle Diatom on their roosting bars and on the top of their shavings and all down the ramp. I sprinkle it on 3 or 4 times a week and it's kept us lice free so far (fingers and toes crossed).

I put it in an empty salt container and sprinkle it at arms length into the coop and nest box while I'm squatting outside and the chooks are trashing the garden. I read that it shouldn't be breathed in too. Weird that it is supposed to be okay for the chooks to eat though.

Re your sunlight theory, I think that applies to all of us. I wouldn't say no to mucho sol right now
      If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
        ............... Weird that it is supposed to be okay for the chooks to eat though.
        Its even recommended to add to there food to counter worms!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X