Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chooks enjoyed ther hot Christmas lunch!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chooks enjoyed ther hot Christmas lunch!

Because it is Christmas nad because it's so cold decided to give chooks a warm Christmas lunch!

I made up some thick porridge in a large flask and took it to the allotment.

Have you ever tried getting thick porridge out of a flask? Not recommended.............but the chooks really loved it and all did an Oliver twist impression by asking for more.

Managed to scrape most of it out of the flask with a piece of cane!

I'm glad Christmas only comes one a year!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

mine got a cooked meal too
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      Because it is Christmas nad because it's so cold decided to give chooks a warm Christmas lunch!

Have you ever tried getting thick porridge out of a flask? Not recommended.............
      Snadge - next time make it extra thick and put in an ice cream tub and put some hot water in a flask and warm it up/thin it down when you get to the lottie. That's how i do mine every day
      Last edited by Suechooks; 25-12-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Have you ever tried getting thick porridge out of a flask? Not recommended.............but the chooks really loved it and all did an Oliver twist impression by asking for more.
        I always knew you were a big softie!
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

no turkey i hope
          ---) CARL (----
          ILFRACOMBE
          NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X