A few piccies of the girls today...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few piccies of the girls today...

Managed to get a little bit of sunshine (in a small corner of the garden) with my cup of tea and the girls running around, thought I would share
    Attached Files

A few more....
    Attached Files

Comment

last two...
      Attached Files

Comment

How lovely. It looks like a beautiful spring morning in your garden and the chooks look very happy.

I'm not sure of the breeds, it looks like one Blue Orpington and possibly an ISA but what are the others?
        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

No 3 in the first set looks like a maran?, the white one is a white leghorn for sure..I've got the male version, rather like them.
          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Lookin' Good Mrs C, lookin' good!

Jules
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Looking lovely Mrs C Your grass does too ........................ for now!
              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

What a happy brood! They're lovely Mrs C. Can't wait to get mine in the spring.
                A good beginning is half the work.
                Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Can't see my garden for snow. Otherwise my 4 would be out like yours. They're lovely looking chickens Mrs C!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

They look lovely, the light bluey/greys are Bluebelles and I thing the top right may be a Cuckoo Marans
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Lovely pics MrsC! Was lovely and sunny here this morning, soon be Spring!

*Forgets the forecast of snow...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Lovely photos Mrs C. Shame we didnt get any sunshine here in Preston. Who is your last lady, the grey in your last photo? What make and model is she?
                        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

The last picture's model/make is a Bluebelle too
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Am guessing they'd look somewhat different today in all the snow though!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Hi all, hens are:

White Star, Light Sussex, Magpie, Warren, Speckeldy, Black Rock and Bluebelle

Wow, the garden does look different today, loads of snow, opened the run but they wouldn't come out even for warm porridge!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X