Cockerel advice please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooooo you decided yet?

PS : you could always ask it's hilly for more details on his breed for your second cockerel
    Last edited by RedThorn; 17-01-2010, 01:08 PM.
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Jerry

Just in case you fancy having a HUGE cockerel, here's a picture of my Jerry, Jersey Giant at 6 months, next to a moulting ex-batt in the first picture, and a couple of ex-batts, Crundy's Myrtle, and a Bluebelle in the second one
      Attached Files
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
        Just in case you fancy having a HUGE cockerel, here's a picture of my Jerry, Jersey Giant at 6 months, next to a moulting ex-batt in the first picture, and a couple of ex-batts, Crundy's Myrtle, and a Bluebelle in the second one
        The Heywayne of the chook world!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Blimey Maureen, he's huge!

Ooops, can't stay, Dinner's ready, catch y'all later!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            Blimey Maureen, he's huge!
            You can see what I mean when I say he doesn't need to climb on top of the girls

Comment

He's lovely Maureen. I really want a JG but am up to capacity for boys at the moment. Maybe later on ................!

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                I obviously didn't give my kiddies enough credit for being able to desensitize themselves....Daisy just saw him and her first comment was "Wow!!!Eat him!"
                Sorry Maureen...I think he's lovely!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Lol Di. Kid's eh

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                    I obviously didn't give my kiddies enough credit for being able to desensitize themselves....Daisy just saw him and her first comment was "Wow!!!Eat him!"...
                    PMSL - That really made me laugh!

Comment

RT
                      PS : you could always ask it's hilly for more details on his breed for your second cockerel
                      You lost me there RT As in the one Im trying to develop? Or the fact that I'd be happy to send a cockeral on a one way trip to Essex (although the poor little b****r would be sooo knackered by the time he'd walked there carrying his backpack lol)
                      Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                        Soooooo you decided yet?

NO!!!!!I hadn't noticed this before!
                        Obviously the second cockeral WILL be Boo!

Daisy does make me giggle lots too.My biggest problem at the minute is convincing her it's not the done thing to look at a sqirrel with her friends and tell me how easy it would be to kill it for dinner!
                        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

but boo can be her third...

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                          RT

You lost me there RT As in the one Im trying to develop? Or the fact that I'd be happy to send a cockeral on a one way trip to Essex (although the poor little b****r would be sooo knackered by the time he'd walked there carrying his backpack lol)
                          she mentioned on the thread you posted that she loved the colouring of one of your boys...so was saying to ask you as to the breed so she could also get one
                          Last edited by RedThorn; 17-01-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Sorry caught up now RT. Looked at this one first to see if we'd persuaded G4 yet
                            That would be Festher Hes Lavender Araucana x French Maran (Think it was black copper, or copper blue) He's even more spectacular than that actually.
                            Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

I hate you lot!

I want both of them now!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                                I obviously didn't give my kiddies enough credit for being able to desensitize themselves....Daisy just saw him and her first comment was "Wow!!!Eat him!"
                                Sorry Maureen...I think he's lovely!
                                Yes, he is lovely and I'm really proud of him, but tell Daisy that he probably will end up as dinner one day if he gets feisty - he could do some damage at his size

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X