fairly fed up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr darcy View Post
    hihi, i'd been stroking her head, she dropped right off actually! oh said it was my armpit that did it
    You gassed your new girl
    If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

scarlet doing well with her new mate, was a bit shocked to wake up with small brown female the first couple of days (she kept freezing on the spot and puffing up her neck feathers!)and all of the first day she paced the fence clucking and and calling for Mr Darcy everything in order now, the two girls peck and scratch about together and cluck away,havn't let them out of big run, feel a bit unsure about them free ranging without a cock to watch out for them (??) we missed the old bugger, I was a bit tearful the first day, stupid but true,because although he was an aggressive sod he had alot of character and we had a bit of an understanding (well, untill he forgot about it that is!!) anyway, big nono to attack the sprogs.They now spend ages in the run holding their respective hens, scarlet a bit grumpy to start with but ok with it now! anyway that's the up date! havn't phoned about Mr darcy, told myself that although I'm a big coward I'd rather just say that's that he's gone and has 40 wives etc than maybe find out he 'cocked up' !!! and was dinner....

Comment

lovely end to the story

Comment

So, Miss Scarlet, I assume, has a Southern/Atlanta/Georgian accent whereas Mlle. Violette is French/louisianna but them's misunderstanding each other & coping anyways?
          If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

them's understandin one another jus' fine, those little southern belles is having a ball way down here in southern france, an wi no MAN chicken to do them no wrong things just chooking alung ticketty boo thankyou Miss Ecochick!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X