Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do your girls make you do what they want you to?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do your girls make you do what they want you to?

My girls who are well fed and have everything they need! The one night where I don't give them corn and god help me when I check on them at night and lock everything up! Not happy chucks until I give them a scoop of corn!

Lined up refusing to go in, I got them in and then felt guilty and have just put a scoop of corn in the hen house

We have a very clever light sussex pullet who won't get off your feet until she has had a cuddle.

Comment

Mine like to have a wonder outside of their run once or twice a week or they get the hump and won't let you pick them up !
      The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Mine all have 1st degree ologies in thought transference. Words like corn, raisins, apple, worms, chickweed fill my mind and nano-seconds later I find myself outside their coop proffering dishes of the aforementioned with no notion of how I got there
        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

my lovely souffle, if I dont feed them any extras in the morning (eg lettuce, yogurt or rice) will find the highest position and peck my face - not nice

She will only do it though if I only give them layers

On that subject, I have been putting layers mash down from farmgate, since the new ex batts arrived, they seem to have gone off the others, but I noticed laying is down, any suggestions

Comment

i think we are all being conditioned by our birds,i know the time in the afternoon as at 3.15 they start pacing along the fence,waiting for their rice/sweetcorn,and the racket that goes on if i forget to put some sweetcorn in with the rice,who is controlling who?,we like to think we are in charge,and they let us believe it,bless them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X