The babies have started laying...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The babies have started laying...

Well...Dorienne, one of Henrietta's chicks laid her first egg today. A gorgeous little light blue one...she has grown up so quickly *sniff sniff*
    I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Aww...that's how I felt too when my first chick started laying!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Congratulations GRAN
      I've had my first eggs off Hilly's daughters this week, must admit it made me snifle too.
      Think I may have some Festher eggs soon (no his wives you daft idiot, he hasn't changed sex ) He's been a VERY busy boy this last week athough he cant catch Mrs Hen, she does really fast handbrake turns and he skids and falls over...then sulks cos I laugh at him.
      Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Perhaps you need to send him to me Hilly!

Congrats on the eggs BTW!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

It's lovely when your "babies" start laying Only 2 of mine have given me eggs, 1 Welsummer and 1 Minorca. Mind you, as I've sold all the others it's hardly surprising that I don't get any from them
          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

ahh, that's so cute, a full cycle! must be very satisfying, congrats!

Comment

How handsome is Festher looking now? I'm soo happy he's settled in well...and obviously he's a good lover! Mrs Hen doesn't know what she's missing!! Are you going to incubate some of his wife's eggs? (PS: did you get my very late reply to your mail?)
              I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X