Photo phobia

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo phobia

last week bernie sent me the instructions to get photos on vine,problem is that i have the VISTA HOME PREMIUM and the instructions dont help with this system,does anybody have any knowledge of this setup as im only a beginner really?

Yes

Save the photo so that it isn't larger than 97.7 kb....in jpg.

Go to 'go advanced' down there \/

click manage attachments

select photo

press upload

type in the text you want in the white box as usual

press 'submit reply'.

Comment

no success with the photos yet trying to resize them

Comment

Aah, you asked about getting the photos on here, not about resizing them

What program are you using to view them?

Have you tried this method? [see link below].

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...sting_493.html

Comment

been trying anything to sort it out,think photos too big

Comment

What program are you using to view your photos?

Load up one of your photos on your computer and tell us what program it uses to see them...
            Last edited by zazen999; 04-03-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

got them on windows photo gallery

Comment

am now conceding defeat,chooks will have stopped laying before i master this thing...

Comment

Zazen might have a better method but......

In XP i use a microsoft powertool imaginatively called "image resizer" .It works by giving you the option to resize an image by simply right-clicking on it.
                  An unofficial version suitable for Vista is here:Image Resizer PowerToy Clone for Windows | Get Image Resizer PowerToy Clone for Windows at SourceForge.net

I have just tried it on my wife's vista laptop and it works great .Hope this helps

Comment

Don't worry Buffs, we were all beginners once (at everything, not just computers ) You'll get there in the end and we'll all be thrilled to bits to "oooooooooooooo" and "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" at your lovely girls
                    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I don't use Vista or XP - I have a Mac so I have no idea about the individual programs; but usually in whatever program you are using you get an option to resave and you can specify the size/dimensions etc.

If there is a specific program for resizing then that's brilliant - get them resized to 97kb and you can post them on here with hopefully no problems.

I googled 'Windows Picture Gallery Resize' and found this for you:
                      Resize photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery

Comment

tried the programme that you found,trouble is ,found photo,clicked file, no option to resize...tried the e-mail option, but that wasnt what i wanted,i shall retire from this,totally defeated,before laptop ends up in bin...

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully another Grape will be able to help.
                          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

just been on microsoft page and even that is very vague,they tell you how to resize(?) an e mail photo,but not how to get it to the vine,so it just disappears,then again,im hopeless,have to put a couple of shovels of coal on to fire up my prehistoric mobile(im sure it has valves inside),i can do the basics and thats it....

Comment

I use a free program called Prish resizer.

Prish Image Resizer: PowerToy for Windows XP/Vista - The Winhelponline Blog
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X