No announcement yet.

Festher's a daddy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If one of them turns out to be really nice natured, how about Muscat?
    There is always Homburg (Black Homburg, the eating grape that grows in quite a few greehnouses in the UK)
    Grapes are not all for wine making (although you can make some nice wine out of Muscat grapes, so I'm told).
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Lovely and as two look like Welsummers with dark eyeliner they should be girls. My fave grape is Chardonnay.

Comment

Lovely photos! Mr DDL likes drinking "rose" wine, poss name perhaps? Rose not Mr DDL!
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Think I'll have to have a draw, cos there are such good names coming in.
          Nicos, there are some good ones on that list..love Mordechai for a cockeral, and there's a Jennie in there too, heard that name somewhere recently . Whats Sante?

HB, Thanks, I was trying to think of grape varieties last night and couldn't. Muscat for a girl, but homburg would have to be a boy

Frias sorry to have to tell you but the little stripeys are actually two little cream legbar girlies who snuck in on the act..camera struck I guess, mmm Chardonnay, slurp.

DDL, Rose is on the list, mind you I can't see whats wrong with Mr DDL, its not as bad as Trousers .
          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Oh well the only chicks I've seen were Wellies and they looked just like the stripey ones!

Comment

OMG...He's grown in to a sexy beast!

I HAVE to be allowed to name one of the babies, because...because...I made Festher for you! My excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!

The babies are gorgeous!!! That's two of my rehomed cockerels with babies....brilliant news! So much better than them being in the oven!!!
              I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, and the chicks look a lot like he did when he was a little fella...
                Attached Files
                I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

great news
                  Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Knew you'd like this post Bephlam The boys done good aint he. Of course you get to pick a name, get your thinking cap on girl!!
                    Anyhow, here's the better picis

Attached Files

Comment

And the other two

and yes they do look like dad , may have two boys and four girls according to the trusty crystal. We shall see....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X