No announcement yet.

Fox Sniffing about

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't too sure about it at first but at the end of the day it is all about keeping my chooks safe. And as it seems to have workied so far, and its free, I'm all for it!

If your husband won't do it Petal then could you ask a male friend? Or is that just going to far?

Comment

Petal, tell him real men pee in bottles. And, its for the good of the chooks

Comment

Originally posted by Allotment Nerd View Post
        Petal, tell him real men pee in bottles. And, its for the good of the chooks
        Better make sure you have a good aim... I prefer to use an old watering can

Petal, if he still refuses, and you can't get any friends to do it for free eggs you could try buying some things. I read on another forum (not the grapevine) that you can buy lions urine which is used to keep foxes away... might be worth a google.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanzBeanz View Post
          A watering can....why didn't I think of that?
          Last edited by Nicos; 13-08-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanzBeanz View Post

A watering can....why didn't I think of that?
            Haha! It just looks a little less suspicious than side-skipping around the garden in the middle of the night
            Last edited by Nicos; 13-08-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X