ahhhhhhhhhh

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhhhhhhhhh

As some of you know my chooks have been ill (mycoplasma)due to the new chooks my oh surprised me with
    well we tried natural medicine first citricidal (recommended by a well known chook breeder)
    well it didnt work all the flock have come down with it. one of the new chooks dropped down dead friday night.
    I took them to the vet today and she confirmed it as mycoplasma and we now have some antibiotics.
    then when i cleaned out the chooks today i found red mite again I thought i had got rid of them ages ago and i always spray coop with smite each week

Oh dear -" it never rains but it pours" my mum used to say
    Can you rehouse them and creocote the coop? Its probably the only way to eradicate the little b@£$t@£d$!
    Hope your girls recover now they're on antibiotics. Its really the only way with mycolasmosis.
    Good luck.

Comment

I had my first ever encounter of mites in one of my nest-boxes last week. I drowned the whole coop (12' x 12' timber stable) with a strong solution of SMITE. I did it again the following day, just in case. OK so far. I will be buying more Smite. Good luck with it!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X