Silver phoenix Bantom rooster's

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver phoenix Bantom rooster's

Hello there, I have two of what I belive to be Silver Phoenix Bantom roosters. The lady who I got them off said she thought they where a Japanese Yokohama, but I don't think they are. They came to me in a set of 14 mixed hens/cocks from a lady who couldn't look after them anymore.
    Unfortunately them and my other hens/cock do not seem to get on, poor Alan (my other cockerel) gets beaten up by them, even though he is a lot bigger.
    I would separate them into two separate pens but I can't build another separate pen and coop just for them really.
    It is a shame as they are a beautiful looking bird, there feathers have tints of blue and green, and then there is there very long tail feathers.

So because of the above I would like to find them a new home, thought I would start by asking if anyone on here would like them? Not sure what there worth if anything? I would be willing to exchange them for a couple of hens, or anything poultry or veg related. I am quite open to any suggestions

I have attached a photo of one of them, its not the best and I will try to get a better one, then maybe someone maybe able confirm what they are.

The hens are located just near Preston, if anyone is interested please let me know.

mmmm sorry, not sure why the picture is so massive!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X