Monty Dons chickens

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Dons chickens

Would anyone know the type of hens shown on Montys gardening programme last Thurs, they looked really happy, wish we could have some! We have been on here before but have lost track of passwords amd changed e-mail so have had to re-register. We have had our hens for almost a year, love them but not what they have done to my garden! Thanks to all the well-informed advice on this forum, we have managed to keep all the chooks healthy and laying well, as you all say, they certainly find a way to winning you over!

BBC - BBC Two Programmes - Gardeners' World

26:24

I think they were Cream Legbars. They lay blue/green eggs

Comment

sasha -Can you recall your previous name???...I could look into it if you wish
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I thought they were CL's too. Funky hairdos gave it away for me, and the colouring?(was looking at getting some recently, but no body around me sells/hatches em!).

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
          I thought they were CL's too. Funky hairdos gave it away for me, and the colouring?(was looking at getting some recently, but no body around me sells/hatches em!).
          We went to Shropshire to get ours - so not a great distance from South Wales. Well depends on where in SW.
          Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 15-03-2011, 12:12 PM.
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Yes, its still a bit out of the way, compared to all the local peeps here!

Perhaps when I'm heading back up to derby I could call in, in the future - who knows! I may well PM you in the future

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X