Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Sid...............

............got me this evening.

He was pinned in a corner by my old Faverolle cockerel (who is a big softie and can't catch the younger ones normally) so i thought I would help him out by putting him back in the coop for safety.

Blowed if the little sh*t didn't get a hold of my hand and drew blood.

Like father like Son.............what have I done, breeding from Sid!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

sounds like he has a real personality!

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
      sounds like he has a real personality!
      He's now also got a tatste for blood!
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

You need one of those inflatable sumo suits Snadger!

Comment

Put them BOTH in the Pot!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Oh no! You've reared a MONSTER!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Thinks to himself, I'm really glad I don't have a cockeral.
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Agreeing with Mikey here!!

Comment

LOL..vampires are very popular at the mo Snadge, you could offer them both to a film company
                  'Sid, the killer vampire chicken, followed by, yes, 'Son of Sid'
                  Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

My Sid (Vicious) was a real beggar until he was killed by a dog, his son, The B#####D was worse until he was killed by me! HIS son is as friendly as you like, though I keep waiting for him to change, but even at this time of year with hens broody he is as mild as milk. Although only "farmyard" banties, I want to keep the line going as the hens just lay and lay and are in demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
                      My Sid (Vicious) was a real beggar until he was killed by a dog, his son, The B#####D was worse until he was killed by me! HIS son is as friendly as you like, though I keep waiting for him to change, but even at this time of year with hens broody he is as mild as milk. Although only "farmyard" banties, I want to keep the line going as the hens just lay and lay and are in demand.
                      Bantie cocks are usually vicious little blighters and quite happily mix it up with the big lads!

That why small angry blokes are usually likened to bantie cocks!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

We only ever had one bantie cockerel, and he was known as the son of an unknown father, usually "that little B"$$^&^d". No other cockerel we had was that nasty!
                        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X