Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebright Cocks Anyone?

Hi folks

We have now concluded (we think!!) that out of 4 Silver Sebrights, now 6 weeks old, we have 3 Cockerels

We really are not sure what to do with 2 of them. We are going to try and keep 1 and the girlie (neighbours permitting!!)

Is there anyone locally that would like to buy 1 or maybe 2 boys off of us?

I do have a friend that has a friend that might take them but we are unsure of how they will be looked after and as they have been hand reared we would like to offer them to a good home first!

Taa muchly
    Last edited by Munch; 07-08-2011, 07:51 PM.
    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Sorry I am not able to help, but have a similar problem. I hatched eggs for a friend and she has had them since 8th July when they were 8 weeks old. She tells me it looks as if all are males. 3 are pure breed mille fleur pekins, there is another grey pekin who was an obvious male from an early age and another bantam buff coloured with clean legs, not sure what breed. My friend can't keep them and would be grateful for anyone who wants a young cockerel.

Comment

I have spoken to a friend and he suggests maybe advertising them on here....

Home - Maidstone and District Poultry Club

I have been a member for ages now and we go to their auctions, as you are in kent it might be worth a try.
      Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
      Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
      FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

Thanks Munch will suggest she gives it a go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X