Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tylan

Tylan
    is there a withdrawal period with Tylans or not, I have read somewhere that there is no withdrawal anymore?

My vet told me to withdraw eggs for 7 days following treatment but this was a couple of years ago now and things may have been revised since then.

Comment

On a different forum, someone said it states there is no egg withdrawal necessary, i have old pot of it.
      Last edited by jimred; 26-08-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I downloaded all the manufacturers blurb about it a couple of years ago. On one page it said no egg withdrawal, on another page it said it shouldn't be given to layers and on another it said 1 day withdrawal. So you pays yer money and takes yer choice!
        I think it was my vet (but it could have been someone on here) said you shouldn't use the eggs for twice the time of treatment following the treatment period. ie 3 days treatment followed by 6 days withdrawal. That applied to any antibiotic not specifically Tylan.

Comment

the bottle states no withdrawal but my vet advised you withdraw anyway.

Comment

The Tylan I got today states no egg withdrawal - the vet recommended withdrawl for the period of treatment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X