They have arrived!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have arrived!!!

My worrying was unfounded 14 out of my 18 eggs have hatched into gorgeous balls of fluff

They are all doing well, eating and drinking and pooping!!! We have renamed them my little pooper troopers! I am sooooooo pleased, 6 arrived early on friday (day 20) 7 more on saturday (day 21) and a final easter chick arrived on sunday morning.
    Wife, mother, reader, writer, digger so much to do so little time to do it! Follow me on Twitter @digdigdigging

Good news, Elmo. How long before you can sex them?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

It will be a while yet but I do have 4 cream legbars that have hatched and as they are autosexing I definately know I've got two girls and two boys so I will be on the lookout if anyone wants to swap as I will need an unrelated cock if I want to breed from the girls.
      Wife, mother, reader, writer, digger so much to do so little time to do it! Follow me on Twitter @digdigdigging

Comment

that must be such a great time for you Elmo. can we have some photo's please?

Comment

Congratulations on your new Easter Chicks. Awwwwwwwww
          "A good gardener always plants 3 seeds - one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.” - Leo Aikman
          Lauren

Comment

Congrats Elmo - It's a wonderful feeling when they hatch isn't it
            Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

I will try and take some photos tonight if they will stay still long enough

Comment

Aw how lovely Elmo. Congratulations. Hoe you can do the pics.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

congrats elmo, cant wait to see them, arnt they the cutest? you eating any?
                  Yo an' Bob
                  Walk lightly on the earth
                  take only what you need
                  give all you can
                  and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X