Chicken ASBO!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken ASBO!!

Can't believe this! Anyone else heard of this??

One of my neighbours (in a small rural village) started keeping chickens after falling for my girls.

His are very friendly but 2 keep getting out of the garden and coming for a visit and the village thinks this is great. However one neighbour who is moving soon has been complaining to the council saying he has been getting intimidated by them

An ASBO has now been served

Mine have not been mentioned though

Mandy

Probably a good job he's moving. How anyone can be intimidated by two chickens is beyond me - good job your neighbour doesn't keep pigs or goats.

Comment

I know, but the council issued an ASBO???!! Have they not got better things to do!

Comment

jobsworth no doubt.

Mind you, I know a lot of people that are scared of birds. My sister hates my chickens - she said they're like dinosaurs and "freak her out".

Comment

Originally posted by mandyballantyne View Post
          I know, but the council issued an ASBO???!! Have they not got better things to do!
          I take it you live in a nice quiet area, with no vandalism or noisy neighbours then?

Comment

just read this and the idea of chickens with ankle tags and a curfew is hilarious

Comment

Oh dear, I agree, if you had terrible neighbours they would be complaining about each other instead of a couple of birds. If it was a rooster that was a bit fierce, I could understand that. But a couple of hens?
              Better hope one of them doesn't lay an egg in his wellies, that would really cause problems!
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X