net gain

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• net gain

as i have had to rehome my chooks,i now have about 6 rolls of chicken netting and about 20ft of school fence type netting(heavy) going spare,and the U shaped fixings to go with them,free, to any chook keepers in this general area,i have turned the coop area into a greenhouse but its not the same without the mad chooks to laugh at,and eggs dont taste the same ,no matter what you pay for them......

Sad. Why did you have to rehome them? We rehomed ours after we discovered that brown snakes were a chooks best friend.
    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

i am losing the use of my legs and i was getting stuck,kneeling down,when doing the daily cleaning and i didnt want them to start suffering if i couldnt keep them as i would want to,it would affect the general habitat for them,getting less and less proper care,we still miss their daft antics though....

Comment

We still miss our cows and their antics, altho it's years now. But the beggars were getting through the fences all the time, so you have to work out what's best in the end.
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

I had to give up my chooks too because I was traveling between houses all the time and couldn't keep an eye on them. I did miss them and their cheeky antics - not to mention their beautiful eggs.
          On the positive side Buffs, you've gained a relaxing fruit area, I believe

Comment

i have put the potted fig and the potted peach trees in there and they are loving it....

Comment

My chook shed and covered run now stores garden furniture and logs. Its under a big oak tree so doesn't get enough sun for me to enjoy it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X