Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fluentvet 2.5 by prescription and levoside

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has had experience of using the prescription dosage of fluenvet for Gapeworm?

With henna dying so suddenly and i;ve been told my a local poultry breeder that gapeworm is really bad this year and is hitting the area badly, I wanted to dose up the chickens just in case

Since i've got my slight indications of the others, I am not so bothered about egg withdrawl, if I have to, although my neighbours have eggs from me so I want to make sure i'm doing right by them

The vet has suggested something called levoside??? again not had any experience of this

I use 2.5% Flubenvet as standard. If you suspect gapeworm I think you can double the dose but check with your vet first. Not heard of Levoside although you may mean Levamisole, which is a wormer used for gizzard worm in geese.

Comment

Thanks Richmondhens, never used 2.5 only 1% so I will get them to order it in as its cheaper via the vets than I can get at short notice. I believe its levacide, my spelling is not the best with these medicines as i've just emailed my friend about it. but just not sure about a 28 day withdrawl, seems such a waste

Do you egg withdrawl on 2.5? standard dose

Comment

Nope, no withdrawal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X