No announcement yet.

Egg Thief?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ew! Or boiled eggs haha! That'll teach em! Imagine when they try to crack em haha!
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

You could get some pot eggs.

If by chance you do have egg eaters, they wont necessarily leave any evidence at all Couple of mine were doing this, just thought they hadnt come back into lay, til OH caught them Touch wood, no problems so far this year (yet).

Comment

how about placing eggs in the nest box before you go out and see if they are still there when you get back.

Comment

OH took the car out today, and I 'planted' a marked egg (tiny black permanent marker dot), but then realised I had been hoovering etc, so someone might have heard I was home. Anyway egg still in place, and combination padlock now on run gate. 4 eggs today. I quite fancied detective work, but OH decided to fit the padlock anyway. I will be keeping note of how many eggs I get to see if numbers increase.
          I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
          Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

So all week getting 4,5 or 6 eggs each day. Son no 2 setting padlock to 000 to see if anyone tries to get access, but I don't think they will bother. Someone said they wondered who was desperate enough to steal eggs, well to be honest, I'm not inclined to let them keep stealing from me, however desperate they are!
            I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
            Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I HATE thieves, with a passion. I'm only just calming down about my Horse's feed being taken, last autumn. I now have a suspicion as to who it is, and have started taking photos of my stuff when I leave.

I'd still set up the camera, then if they do get brave, and decide to keep trying the padlock, you'll be able to catch whoever it was.

Good luck!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Ooh I like all this detective stuff. Do let us know if you catch anyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X