Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure is

Comment

you have inspired me to start collecting eggs. got white pekin, mixed pot luck pekin, silver laced wyandotte bantams , salmon faverolle so far- brahmas are laying but its the girls first eggs so will have to wait a month until the sizes are adequate for a giant brahma chick to form in. orpingtons are useless.

Comment

got 3 @ 2 weeks in brooder, 4 @ week old under broody, another broody due anytime now, incy eggs due anytime now (forgot to put date down oops), 2 more gone broody (mm, what eggs to put under LOL) & eggs due 24th in incy

Comment

Looks like my wish for a broody has come true!
          ....it would be one of my Light Sussex...and the clumsiest one of all!
          ( can't see a clutch of eggs staying intact under her!)
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh so cute, I'm getting all clucky now! Except that I know that all mine would hatch roosters! And I can't be eating them so I'm not hatching em!
            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Where are you Scorpius, just as a matter of interest! ;o)
              Originally posted by scorpius View Post
              got 3 @ 2 weeks in brooder, 4 @ week old under broody, another broody due anytime now, incy eggs due anytime now (forgot to put date down oops), 2 more gone broody (mm, what eggs to put under LOL) & eggs due 24th in incy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X