No announcement yet.

Yellow Tulips - and that's all

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! Well, if its cheaper than Homebase, I wouldn't mind if they come all yellow, in fact, if they come in colours that must be a bonus! (plus they give you 10 lillies free with every order!).

Comment

Well, I got a reply from Homebase.

'Thank you for your e-mail regarding the bulbs purchased from Homebase. If you have the receipt and some of the packaging for the purchase please return to the store and speak to the showroom manager regarding your complaint. He will be able to advise you what is best for you to do and should replace the bulbs for you or refund you for the ones that are not as stated.'

Hmmm..... well I certainly don't have the packaging or the receipt from 6 months ago, and it's a 40 mile round trip to my nearest Homebase.

Comment

Well I wasnt happy that one of my friends on here has breen treated in such an offhand manner and have emailed homebase to state that fact. Hope you dont mind. Am a true gemini.........cant be the same person who just moments before had just asked if she was a wimp
        Tammy x x x x
        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

'Go Finedon, Go Finedon, Go Finedon, Go Finedon....' In a Rikki Lake type fashion!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X