Gladioli

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladioli

Last year i got a lovely display from my gladioli,s, i left them and let them die down and lifted them and forgot they were in the shed, just found them today,and they are starting to get new shoots, will it be ok to plant them in the garden now or am i too late.

Where's Snadger when you need him - he'll know.

I guess it's worth a try, I don't know much about them but I didn't plant mine until the beginning of June last year and had a great show of flowers.
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I'd plant them Flowerpot. I think they should be OK - and you've nothing to loose. Maybe NTG wll be along. He's the real expert on gladioli.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

oh this is all new to me,but i hope snadger and NTG will come and give me some advice soon,lol

Comment

i had my gladiolis (2 varieties) planted yesterday, they had small shoots. Both packets (different companis) said "plant April - June", so you should be ok

Comment

I've never grown them before (never really grown any flowers truth be known), but I planted some Gladioli in pots a few weeks ago just until I was ready to plant them in their final position. Not sure I've done the right thing now....
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

first timers growing gladioli...do they need lifting after they die down or can they be left in the ground like daffodils...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X