No announcement yet.

Rose help needed. URGENT!!!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear. I've been in such a flap over these trees I'd forgotten I'd posted in May ...Sorry.
    Anyway, Two sheds asked had I brought the 2 standards in overnight. Yes, as I suspected that was their very problem but to no avail. Anyway Next has since replaced them and the one which the complete grafted head dropped off is a replacement! God knows how novice gardeners keep these. I'm still very unhappy their are absolutely no instructions/ name of variety etc. not for me but for any recipient. I would say they are not David Austin Roses. Just a miniature bloom with lots of petals.
    I'm absolutely gutted my friend spent £60 on these in good faith. I'm embarrassed to go back to Next a third time regarding the whole head dropping off. Would that be a cheek? Thanks. Lottie Dolly re your answer it was very helpful. Sad isn't it. Anyone else had this problem with Next?

Comment

Next customer service are great. I've been back 5 times now with issues I have had with stuff from them- they've replaced every time. Give them another call back and say the graft has fallen off.

Comment

If they are not right then of course go back to customer services - that is what they are there for! I am sure that with all the profits Next make they will not miss fifty quid!

Comment

Don't know if anyone will read this but thanks for answers. NEXT contacted me after I told them a third tree had completely lost its whole grafted head. They are sending me a gift voucher instead. I was very impressed with their customer care! If only other companies followed by example.

Comment

Course we read posts. Glad they've sent you vouchers.

You can have a lot of problems with standard flowers, both roses and fuchsias. The slightest breath of wind and the whole head snaps off as you found. They really do need support.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X