Whats cheering you up?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats cheering you up?

This constant cold weather is really making me miserable nothing in my greenhouseless garden, is taking off.
    Toms & chillies, courgettes all sulking not really taking off. Saying that my Rhubarb is attention seeking as ever

However I glance out to my front flower beds & they make me smile, my bleeding hearts has finished being its amazing self, few tulips still about, my snow in summer is in full bloom with aubrieta contrasting.

Whats keeping you going?

The prospect of summer ahead; my brassicas are looking perky, the peas are growing pods and the greenhouse toms are looking healthy and starting to flower... can't wait 'till the taters are ready
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

My marigolds and gerberas they are a little splash of colour in a sea of green

Comment

The thought of sitting out in the evening after having a late BBQ under the stars.
        Fire pit glowing away, candles lit, a warm scented breeze, solar lights glowing in the meadow, good company , the sound of crickets, and bestest thing of all.......the satisfaction of having an entire meal grown by us

Won't be long folks ...hang on in there!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm an eternal optimist - I don't need cheering up

Comment

It's home time soon.

Comment

I check my pulse when I wake up - if I have one then it's a good start and the begining of another great day. Come rain or shine, snow, hail, wind and high water, I am happy, I have health, good friends, just about enough money in the bank and if it wasn't for the weather there would be little for some people to talk about.
              Smile, be happy, it make people wonder what you been taking.
              "...Very dark, is the other side, very dark."

"Shut up, Yoda. Just eat your toast."

Comment

According to Mrs.BB I live in my own little world most of the time is that a complimant I wonder

For those who are in need of an extra helping of cheeriness,I advise growing peonies .....

Attached Files
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 31-05-2013, 10:52 AM.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

My wild flowers looking pretty under the apple tree.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

At the moment, it's my polemonium plants (Jacob's Ladder) I grew from seed last year. They vary from blue to purple to white and they look so healthy and big, plus the bees love them. I'm well chuffed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X