Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This year I managed to isolate :- Madame Jeanette, Aji Limo, Lemon Drop, Aji Pineapple, Habanero Maya Red, Cheyenne ( great taste ), Filius Blue, Pimenta Da Neyde, Fidalgo Roxa ( fantastic looker if you leave them all go pink ) and Aji Mochero.

Oh yes and Bhut Jalokia I guess you all have this if not say so and I'll include some.

I must make a shout out to last years Aci Antep Dolma what a nice surprise I am almost empted to take a few into the local supermarket and mix them up with the sweet peppers, that'll give someone a shock.

Comment

Good to hear, I sent the antep aki dolma in last year so pleased to hear it did so well for you. It’s a lovely pepper and it defo has a decent kick despite its appearance. It’s so sweet and meaty too.

I’m ready, will post tomorrow what I’m gonna send. The pockmark orange failed to ripen enough and but the sugar rush stripey I have tons of. Also isolated jalepeno lemon spice and big black mama so will send those. Happy to send pock orange as a bonus just in case they do germinate for you but can’t promise.

I also have a bag of friggitello seeds from seeds of Italy. Not isolate by me but from the packet (think there were hundreds!). I got recommended them on here as a substitute for padrons as mine always seemed too spicy and they have been incredible. You can even leave them on the plant to get massive and just pick them as red peppers. But as best as small, green frying peppers. Better than padrons for me. So another bonus / freebie.
      Last edited by SimpleSimon; 13-11-2022, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleSimon View Post
        Good to hear, I sent the antep aki dolma in last year so pleased to hear it did so well for you. It’s a lovely pepper and it defo has a decent kick despite its appearance. It’s so sweet and meaty too.
        You sent me some of those seeds last year, too (in exchange for some sweet potato cuttings), but sadly I found them a bit disappointing and won't be growing them again.
        I found that the fruit were very prone to rotting on the plant, far more so that any other variety I have grown. The flesh is also disappointingly thin for such large fruit - I was hoping for something fleshier and juicier.
        When it comes to sweet peppers with some heat, I'll be sticking to Beaver Dam - large numbers of large red fruit, and very early ripening, even from a late sowing.
        Last edited by ameno; 13-11-2022, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I would certainly agree on the rotting. It’s a bit of a shame. I’ve not had any with thin skins tho. They’ve always been very meaty and thick for me.

Comment

Stigs look in messages it should still be there... if not let me know and i will send it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
              Stigs look in messages it should still be there... if not let me know and i will send it again.
              It is I was just checking it was the same, Will the seeds be sent out before the end of December if so I will give you a UK SAE as I will be there for xmas , let me know thanks.

Comment

Will post as soon as i get them all. there's only 3 of us this year,.

Comment

Hiya and a happy new year.

good news , i had post , and i have got Stigs chilli seeds..thank you.

so i just need Simons..have you posted yours Simon.

Comment

Hi Stige
                    have you got your seeds yet.

i will be closing doing is one as soon as i know.

If any one wants to do other one this year, let me know.

Comment

Hi Stige
                      have you got your seeds yet.

i will be closing doing is one as soon as i know.

If any one wants to do other one this year, let me know.
                      I have thanks v much, I thought I PM'd you about them, I can't find any info on the Fatama do you have a link or some info.

Comment

Hi stige , the Fatama are a sweet long pepper.. glad you got them.

Comment

Hi stige , the Fatama are a sweet long pepper.. glad you got them.
                          ok Thanks, I like 1 or 2 without heat every year just for a change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X