Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly off topic, but the way this weathers' going my chillies in GH are still going great guns
    "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yarp, same here, just picked another batch of Bengal and dorsets last weekend and still a few to come, hope the weather stays at least to weekend then I'm stripping down and bringing inside

Comment

• Had to move most of my chillies from the greenhouses and hothouses into pots on the windowsills, not got much ripe fruit yet, but plenty of flowers and small fruits, so should have some seeds, but may be a while yet, sorry!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

• I can send 2 varieties now but if you can hang on for a week or two the Bonfires are just starting to turn red and you can have them too...

Comment

• Whoops, Wrong thread
            Last edited by Davyburns; 15-11-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• No worries so long as everyone doesnt mind waiting a bit longer - the only thing is, I dont want to send out at christmas, so can we say I should have everyone's seeds by the end of Nov and I will send out at the beginning on Jan?
              Let me know what you think?

Comment

• I'd rather move the date back a few weeks; I still have Ajis that haven't turned red and want to include those...

Comment

• ok cool

Comment

• January is better for me - I can collect a lot more seeds by then, plus something to look forward to afetr christmas and we can plant them straight away!

Comment

• Thats good - as long as the people who have already sent, dont mind the wait?

Comment

• Ok for me.....will be sending any day now.....

Loving my allotment!

Comment

• January is fine for me - I have my own seeds to start my early plants off.
                          "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• fine by me, i'm starting my first sowing last week Jan first week Feb for the hotties

Comment

• Did Davy save from Gelbe Kirschen - I've just bagged some up and realised it's already listed.

I'll add them to the Virtual Seed Parcel if so, and bag some others up

Comment

• Ignore that - just seen that they have been sent so the answer is yes.

Mine are packed up and ready to go - Thea, I have popped your seed circle 3 seeds in whilst I'm at it - to save wasting a large letter stamp/envelope.

I've put a return address on it this time, just in case....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X