Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i there are any spaces left for me? Have sown lemon pepper seeds yesterday and will have 5 more types by the end of the week!!!!

Comment

Can I sign up? I'm not sure what I'll offer yet, but i'll have a couple of varieties. I plan to go through my seed packets this afternoon and get some in the heated propagator. Can't wait I can come back with a list later or tomorrow ...
      Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by Mintygreen View Post
        Hi i there are any spaces left for me? Have sown lemon pepper seeds yesterday and will have 5 more types by the end of the week!!!!
        You're very welcome Minty No 14

Originally posted by Caro View Post
        Can I sign up? I'm not sure what I'll offer yet, but i'll have a couple of varieties. I plan to go through my seed packets this afternoon and get some in the heated propagator. Can't wait I can come back with a list later or tomorrow ...
        Excellent, No 15 Caro....nearly full now

Comment

Can I join in please?

Comment

Yes of course! number 16, welcome aboard Coreopsis!!
            Last edited by northepaul; 04-01-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Sown today:
              • cherry bomb
              • rocoto orange
              • prairie fire
              • peruvian purple
              • apache
              • facing heaven
              • orange habs
              • gelbe kirschen

However, I perhaps should have waited for the compost I bought in the puring rain today to dry out. That said, they're in a heated propagator. Any plants that do well, I'll try the glue trick and save seeds for the circle.
              Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                Yes of course! number 16, welcome aboard Coreopsis!!
                Thank you

I'm trying to overwinter a couple-sweet pepper Chocolate Beauty(has a flower bud already)and chilli Georgia Flame(beautiful red very productive one)and got some sown last week:

Sweet peppers:

Napia
                Ramiro
                Corno Giallo
                Jilly's sweet pepper

Chillies:

Jalapeno
                Alba
                Ring of Fire
                Chenzo Black
                Calabrese wotsit
                Mazzetti
                Black Pearl

I'll try to glue the flower,as for varieties to save&share let's see what will grow best

Comment

I will be growing Gelbe Kershen, and Nigels Outdoors

Comment

I've had Sheepnose - a bell pepper - from the HSL, so I'll grow this too. It's supposed to be easier to digest than regular sweet peppers (which i think means it won't make you fart!...)

Comment

Originally posted by vicky View Post
                      I've had Sheepnose - a bell pepper - from the HSL, so I'll grow this too. It's supposed to be easier to digest than regular sweet peppers (which i think means it won't make you fart!...)
                      Do others ? I never knew that!
                      Caro

Comment

Ok everyone, I have put on the main page,what everyone says they are sowing, obviously this can always be edited and I dont expect everyone will want to send in 10 different sets of seeds x 16 ()
                        It would be a good idea if we didnt duplicate.
                        I dont want to put newer members off by the quantity and veriety offered by some, so I am going to ask what everyone thinks of setting the minimum at just one type, and no upper limit?
                        Thanks xx

Comment

I don't mind what lower and upper limits there are (I know I'm very helpful) If you could please remove Gelbe Kirschen from my possible list (others are growing it) and put Untranslatable pepper from Real Seeds. I'll grow others but I don't know what as yet. Has anyone else noticed the advert for GYO and how February is spelt?
                          Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 08-01-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Ok everyone, I have put on the main page,what everyone says they are sowing, obviously this can always be edited and I dont expect everyone will want to send in 10 different sets of seeds x 16 ()
                            I dont want to put newer members off by the quantity and veriety offered by some, so I am going to ask what everyone thinks of setting the minimum at just one type, and no upper limit?
                            Thanks xx
                            Or succeed with 10 different varieties in my case! But I agree, let's set the minimum at one, no upper limit, and we can finalise details later in the season when we know what we have.

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                            I don't mind what lower and upper limits there are (I know I'm very helpful) If you could please remove Gelbe Kirschen from my possible list (others are growing it) and put Untranslatable pepper from Real Seeds. I'll grow others but I don't know what as yet. Has anyone else noticed the advert for GYO and how February is spelt?
                            Nope, hadn't noticed the spelling Have now though!
                            Caro

Comment

At the moment you can put me down for the following as possibles. Others will depend on how the season goes

Naga Morich,
                              Facing Heaven,
                              Super Chilli,
                              Apache,
                              Numex Twilight,
                              Red Scotch Bonnet
                              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Thanks xx
                                I think this is great idea.If somebody manages to separate more than 1 plant(and provide more seeds)that would be great but optional.
                                I posted the varieties that I sowed.I'm not able to tell you(yet)which one I'm going to save as it depends on the germination(zilch as we speak but still too early) and plants performance later in the season.
                                From the varieties I sowed I thought about excluding Jalapeno from seedshare and concentrate on more unusual ones-I like Jalapeno(that's why I'm growing it)but it's probably the most common chilli(like Gardener's Delight tomato)and cheap as chips,while the others can be a bit more pricey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X