Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my orlaya grandiflora seed heads, but I can't find the seeds. Anyone have any ideas? You can have some if they have got any in. BTW they are the Mediterranean cow parsley that wafts around at the garden shows. Pretty but an annual.when do you want my other packs Zaz, shall I just get them to you pronto?
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

That makes sense, thanks Zaz!

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
        I have my orlaya grandiflora seed heads, but I can't find the seeds. Anyone have any ideas? You can have some if they have got any in. BTW they are the Mediterranean cow parsley that wafts around at the garden shows. Pretty but an annual.when do you want my other packs Zaz, shall I just get them to you pronto?
        Hang on for now...as this is pretty much the same as the kick it swap; I might just merge them so that people can get a choice rather than a surprise...

Comment

thank you VC, you're right and very wise and also lovely to call me young - of course, it'll be an everchanging panoply, much like quality street without, let's hope, equivalents to the yucky ones. sorry, have already scoffed only purple one. rest of family haven't noticed yet. eek.

Comment

So, is the new seed parcel an expansion of Zaz's seed library (but with a zingy webpage)? Also can I pop my name down?
            Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 23-12-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroadRipple View Post
              thank you VC, you're right and very wise and also lovely to call me young - of course, it'll be an everchanging panoply, much like quality street without, let's hope, equivalents to the yucky ones. sorry, have already scoffed only purple one. rest of family haven't noticed yet. eek.
              Wrap a Humbug in purple paper, in fact, wrap lots of humbugs up and swap them for all the chocs you really like. Then print a disclaimer which you stick under the tin that says " Notice for allergy sufferers. This product has been manufactured in a factory which uses Humbugs. We cannot guarantee that there has been no contamination."
              (Its pouring with rain here and I'm bored and trying desperately not to go shopping or clean)

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                So, is the new seed parcel an expansion of Zaz's seed library (but with a zingy webpage)? Also can I pop my name down?
                You can - once we are open. However you might already be on the pre-launch list [if you were listed for any of the other parcels, and you didn't get one - then that's the list we are starting with.

I already have my first respondent; and as soon as I get the other half of the seeds from Chris, I'll be starting to get them ready for sending.

Comment

Think it's time we collectively thanked Zaz and Chris for all this time and effort to benefit us all. It sounds as though a mass of organisation is going into this and I for one am very grateful

Thanks to both of you x
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Multi thanks from me too!

Comment

No worries.

Right - I've gone through all the respondents to the original seed parcels that I can find that didn't get their choice of parcel sent to them and sent them a PM.

If you put your name down and DIDN'T get the parcel you wanted - please PM me and I'll include you.

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                        Think it's time we collectively thanked Zaz and Chris for all this time and effort to benefit us all. It sounds as though a mass of organisation is going into this and I for one am very grateful

Thanks to both of you x
                        and from me as well x

Comment

you're all very welcome - best not forget the original parcel organisers - without them (and the community here) this wouldn't have been possible.

So thanks for enrich, GN, jeanied, erm zaz, and whoever else

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                            you're all very welcome - best not forget the original parcel organisers - without them (and the community here) this wouldn't have been possible.

So thanks for enrich, GN, jeanied, erm zaz, and whoever else
                            Mainly two-sheds for starting this whole thing off....

Comment

Round of applause for said lady then (think it was before my time here).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X