This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations for HansMum

Not so much a swap as a donate to HM (following her loss of seeds through fire) of varieties you have too many of, or whatever...

I am going through my seeds as we speak and I have found you some peas and sweetcorn so far - am now moving onto beans et al. So I will keep adding and post to you once I have filled a bag.

Who else is in?

Runner Bean Czar
    Carouby de Mousanne Mangetout Pea
    Sweetcorn Swift
    Dwarf French Bean Pencil Pod Black Wax
    Dwarf French Bean Bobis D'Albenga
    Crimson Flowered broad bean
    Leek Lyon 2
    Onion Rouge Long de Florence
    Radish Cherrybelle
    Leek Siegfried
    Leek Musselburgh
    Spring Onion Ishikura
    Onion Bedfordshire Champion
    Cauli Snowball
    Green Calabrese
    Lettuce Little Gem
    Lambs lettuce
    Rocket
    Wild Rocket
    Kale Dwarf Gren Curled
    Bell Pepper
    Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 05-12-2012, 04:45 PM.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

I'm sure that I have some that I could donate too, so count me in.

Comment

I'm in but most of my seeds are in another place - so I can't say at the mo what they will be

Comment

Me too but I'll be packing them up after the deadline for the giveaway. I'll do them together.

Comment

there are several things i am willing to donate,but,what do you think about,if peeps post what they got,rough no of seeds ect,then let HM choose what she would like,that way she will have what is good for her,and no seeds will pass that not get used,just a thought,
          Where would we send them to,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 05-12-2012, 05:54 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

HansMum? How do you want us to proceed?
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I haven't grown for the last two years, and will only be doing simple things in pots next year (quarter of an acre of grass + narrow minded landlord = me not happy and not staying here!), so I have loads of seeds, and they need using up.

They are in a cupboard somewhere, under other 'stuff' that will be moved in the next couple of days, or so. Now I don't want to appear cheeky, but if I haven't posted again, by the time you're ready to go, give me kick, and tell me what you need/want, and if I have them, they're yours!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                HansMum? How do you want us to proceed?
                Aww guys ive had a cr*p day & come home to this thread so now starting blubbing again!!!! You folks are the kindest people i've ever 'met'.

I'm just so grateful to you all for your generousity and would be happy to receive anything to get me started again.....i will send anything I cant/dont use back to the seed swap if thats ok with you all

Thanks again X
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I'm in!
                  Borlotti bean- dwarf Suprema,
                  Broad beans- aquadulce claudia
                  Mexican tree spinach
                  Cape gooseberries
                  Fat baby achocha
                  Manzano red chillies
                  French bean - climbing cosse violette and blue lake
                  Several tomato varieties
                  Yugoslavian red lettuce
                  Swiss chard
                  Probably have some more but not in the house at the moment- if you pm your address to me I can send them before the weekend

Comment

PM me too HansMum - I've parceled them already.

Comment

Hans Mum,

PM me your address and I will post you lots of seeds!

Mandy x

Comment

same here HM,i stand by,what i said,i have to go post office tomorrow anyway,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I just want to huggle you all. Wish the Gardener's Rest was for real and it was easy to meet up. Having a big softie moment again. Tis that HM set me off

Comment

Don't try to blame HM for showing your softie side We know that you are anyway
                            And long may it remain so.

Comment

loving the idea of a huggle though
                              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X