Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well girl!, looks like I will be seeing you next season...............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
      I just want to huggle you all. Wish the Gardener's Rest was for real and it was easy to meet up. Having a big softie moment again. Tis that HM set me off
      When alliums go soft, that's bad news innit?
      ((Hugs)) back.
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Do you suppose we could have a Chain Huggle? A sort of Pass the Hug? I'm sure most of us have met another Grape and we could pass the hugs around the country - Cwtchs from Wales, Bosies from Scotland and so on. Anyone game?

Comment

Well I know you are so I will send Mr VVG over on loan
          Cuddles from Derbyshire or is it handshakes from England? I simply don't know...
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Aww thanks Chook! Mr VVG would be most welcome anytime
            I'm up for 2 Grape meet-ups in the next couple of days - hope they don't read this or they may do a runner

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Do you suppose we could have a Chain Huggle? A sort of Pass the Hug? I'm sure most of us have met another Grape and we could pass the hugs around the country - Cwtchs from Wales, Bosies from Scotland and so on. Anyone game?
              câlins from over the water en France x
              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                câlins from over the water en France x
                Ooh la la

Comment

Shall we? Shall we ? Shall we have a Spread the Love Thread - somewhere we can say who we meet and see how far we can join up our contacts - a bit like an extended family with lots of cousins! For example, I've met VVG and I've also met MikeyWills - so, through me VVG has "met" Mikey. It would be fantastic if we could connect up to everyone somehow - or am I talking Rot as usual

Comment

I believe it's turning all touchy feely. I best go warn Mr VVG

Comment

Its OK, VVG, he doesn't have to dress up

Comment

I've just started a new Thread (well there's a surprise!) so pop on over and add your contacts to the list!
                        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...met_68967.html

Comment

I'm happy to drop a few seeds in the post, Hans Mum - I lost my shed in March due to vandals burning it down too, we lost all our stuff and I know how upsetting it can be - I know you said you'd be grateful for any seeds, but are there any particularly, or any that you dont want?

Comment

Pass the hug? Would that be a Passuggle then?

Count me in! Altho no seeds will be irradiated leaving aus, if you pm me your address I will send you a surprise! If it wasn't so hard to wrap and post I could send you a hoe.....whilst chipping out weeds in the front paddock with a friend from work we had some good laughs about 'a couple of ho's in the front paddock.'
                            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Hansmum, I'm also in, if you pm me your address I'll send some over. Do you have any particular favourites that you like to grow each year? My seed box is overflowing at the moment so I'm sure it must feature some of your favs.

Comment

Drop me your addy too, I might even have some spare labels !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X