Greenhouse purchase

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhouse purchase

Looking to buy a Halls Magnum greenhouse but wont be erecting till autumn time. Seen some quite good summer discounts 30% off being offered. Just wondering is it best to order now and store in garage or do deals normally get better in the autumn ?. Thank you

Just bumping this thread for you in the hope someone can help you….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Might be too late giving answer, a 30% discount sounds quite good, you have to ask yourself what the chances are of an even higher discount, or how long the offer will last, personally I believe in cutting a stick when i see it, if you are happy with the price go for it, if it's reduced a bit more you wont have lost that much, but if the discount is removed you will feel disappointed
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

There does always seem to be 'ongoing' Spring/Summer/Winter type sales happening. I think as well it depends where/who you buy from as you can always try haggling. The online stores are mostly reselling 'direct from' manufacturer deals anyway.
        We bought an Elite 8x6 High Eaves last year last year (seems longer now!) via an online site but dealt with a delivery problem via the manufacturer (Elite were great btw) anyway. Can recommend bar-capping it looks good and seems more secure, but really I just like the look.

Last edited by smallblueplanet; 29-07-2024, 08:33 AM.
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Thank you for the all the advice, all noted. Have bite the bullet and ordered a 8x14 on the offer , time will tell.
          Last edited by It never rains..it pours; 04-09-2024, 08:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X