• Show
Clear All

• nick the grief
    replied
    sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Lesley Jay
    replied
    So what you are saying is that I am worth knowing Nick???

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    Actually that is worth knowing as a friend of mine has been offered a greenhouse but a lot of the glass is cracked but still in place. we counted up the sheets neeted & by the time we had taken it down, built a nwe base & re glazed it, it was nearly as much as buying a new one !!

Leave a comment:

• Lesley Jay
    replied
    Nick if you ever want glass my OH will get it for you at a discounted price. I haven't found a sandwiche box big enough yet!

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    In that case LJ can you supply him with a sarnie box that is Dutch light sized as I would like about 32 sheets

Leave a comment:

• Lesley Jay
    replied
    No problem Mrs D.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Dobby
    replied
    Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a star!!!! Thanks very much LJ!! Will let you know as soon as we've had a look!

Leave a comment:

• Lesley Jay
    replied
    Give me the sizes of the panes of glass that need replacing and how many there are. My OH works in a glass factory so he will get you a good price.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Dobby
    started a topic Chance for a free greenhouse!

Chance for a free greenhouse!

Hi all, Mr Dobby hasnt been feeling too well today, so spent the day trawling the net for any greenhouses local to us, and found a 'free' one about 10 miles away, its aluminium, has about a quarter of the glass panels broken and is 8'x8'.

We are going to go and have a look on Wednesday, and if its at all salvageable then will arrange to collect it (got to hire a van unless we can fit it into his car!), but with all the broken glass we were just wondering if anyone has any good contacts for cheap greenhouse glass? We are Manchester based, but dont mind travelling up to 50 miles if the price is right!

Any info or suggestions will be of great help!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X