No announcement yet.

Lost my best mate x

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The local rag would probably do a writeup - local interest stories are right up their street.

Local radio and TV might also have a bit of interest.
    Last edited by Jay-ell; 09-10-2018, 09:41 PM.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

scarlett

I live two hours away from the Allotments so I dont think I could join the committee even if they would have me
      We will as a family explore any foc options or ways of promoting this with local press etc , I have involved the Towns Mayor and have written to Dads MP in order to start an awareness campaign and hopefully this will gather some momentum as we go forward

Comment

I wish you luck in your campaign but I think you efforts at crowdfunding will prove very difficult. As already suggested you have plenty of options for free promotion. My fear in these situations is that raising awareness of unused allotments can also have a negative affect. Property developers, once made aware could make the council an offer they cant refuse

Comment

Hi Billy's lad - you could start a thread on the Forum's Allotment Finder Board https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...otment-finder/

Call it something like - "Allotments available - Bishops Stortford" and put a link to who to contact on the Council.
          People who are looking for plots often turn up on the Forum asking for help with finding one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X