Tromba Gallery - 2018

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuzzyFeltDeath View Post
    Here's my lot for the season, we had a handful more but they went to the chickens.

Second from left. "What way do I go"
    The one in the centre " form a circle"
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by WeeGarden View Post
      Ah. Then I will enter this pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83415[/ATTACH]
      There's no wheels
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
        So today I chopped the trombas. The weather is going to get bad, so I wanted to get in there first.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]83498[/ATTACH]
        3.1 kg
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]83499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83500[/ATTACH]
        This beast is 3.8 kg!

VC Edit - 3.8kg = 8.37757 lbs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83501[/ATTACH]
        Must be the heaviest

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
          Wow, that snake is really impressive!
          Pulled this one today. It was only 164g. Mine haven't been very impressive but at least they produced something.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]83588[/ATTACH]

Hubby says there are some better ones in the pots but I'm too wimpy to go out in the rain to look. Maybe tomorrow
          Is this one too afraid to get wet?

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]83792[/ATTACH]Slightly ot but. , you think my butternuts have crossed with my trombas ?
            Definitely the most confusing

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              May I introduce Big Richard please?

I can't extricate him from the wire netting without a surgical operation and, I fear, he would not be quite as impressive with his end cut off.

Since he's still putting on length and girth I haven't measured him but I did grip him firmly to give you an idea of what he has to offer. As you can see, he's a proper handful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83860[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]83861[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]83862[/ATTACH]
              The most suggestive of a big grin

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                Here is my last one just picked,and my entry,she is BIG and heavy she weighs in at neary 6.5 pound,and is 13 in at the widest,more pick with measure if wanted,this like the other one was grown outside with no feeding only kept tidy and water when i remembered
                And of course LD is the most frightening

Comment

^^^^Sorry LD that should read, and of course LDs is the most frightening,
                  Tried to edit but unsuccessful, and not s if I would consider you the most frightening after all there are a lot of women on the Vine

Comment

Here's my entry - won't win any prizes but I may have been the most northerly grower so I might get bonus points for that

Weight was a little over 1.5kg, length 93cm (38.5 inches).

I got an unexpected crop from a single volunteer potato that decided to sneak in between my 2 tromba plants. I decided not to disturb them so I harvested the lot right at the end of the year and got some absolute whoppers, with a total crop of over 5.5kg from the one seed potato!!
                    Attached Files

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X