Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Looks ready for the compost heap
    C'mon Lottie Dolly, that's no way to speak about VC.

(I'm disappointed in you )
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Lottie can't mean me, Kelvin, as its too late to save my seeds.

Bet you really didn't want to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
        C'mon Lottie Dolly, that's no way to speak about VC.

(I'm disappointed in you )
        Now come on clevin,you know nicely what i meant,plus it might suprize you,some of us actually have respect for our Chicken so there,LD sends rasberries over,and NOT the ones you plant young man,i am disappointed in you also,for thinking a LADY like me would even concider such a thing tut,tut,tut:
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

You tell him, Lottie. He's a very norty boy,

Comment

the morral of this one is,do not mess with older people,especially laydeezzzz
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Jeezo, the 'Silver Surfers' are ganging up on me.

Lesson learned - don't mess with the LD/VC tag team !!!.

Sorry.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

Its about time you were nice to us (including me!).
                We rarely see you and when you do pop in its to insult me.
                So what have you been up to, young Kelvin? Tell Auntie VC......................... or else.

Comment

May you also know,i am not a silver surfer,i wear a hair colour with pride,silver does not suit me

Comment

I'm not a silver surfer either. I hate waves.

Comment

Honestly VC, I still 'pop in' regularly - but (obviously) mainly as a viewer rather than a contributor.
                      Spending far too much time on YouTube when I've got time - making the odd video myself, and watching others.

However - and this is the main thing.....

Whilst, there is a gardening community on YouTube... It's very easy for people on there to consider you as a 'consumer' rather than as a 'community member'.

And for that reason .... that's always why I come back to here. This is a 'real' gardening community, and always has been. It's never changed. It's home, I suppose.

Sorry, for the rambling nonsense.

Comment

Who am I to criticise "rambling nonsense"?
                        Just miss you and your insults when your not around! (Blimey, that sounds as if I like you )

Comment

Yeh, I've probably got more 'silver' hair than both of you.

(The bit that's left )

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            the morral of this one is,do not mess with old people,
                            You got that bit right
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Don't worry, rary, We would dare mess with you at your ripe old age.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                                You got that bit right
                                I always thought you were one of the 'young team' on here Rary ??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X