Onion sets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get it cheeper.

Iv been growing garlic for about 5 years now and up untill this year have allways bought garlic bulbs from tesco,. Never have i had any bad crops of garlic.
    after reading 1 or 2 articals i got some from my local garden center (elaphant garlic) not very happy at all. They were very small. So now iv gone back to the tesco bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Woofster View Post
      I tried yesterday to order garlic and autumn sowing onioons from T & M but they told me that you had to have ordered by the end of August to get them to plant now. If you order now you will get them for next September ! How daft is that !
      Aaah... That'll be why mine haven't arrived then ... Thought they were stuck in the postal mess, so I bought some the garden centre! Good job I did, although I've left part of the bed empty in case they arrived
      Hmmmmm, guess I could buy some shallots after all..!

Comment

Originally posted by muckman View Post
        Iv been growing garlic for about 5 years now and up untill this year have allways bought garlic bulbs from tesco,. Never have i had any bad crops of garlic.
        after reading 1 or 2 articals i got some from my local garden center (elaphant garlic) not very happy at all. They were very small. So now iv gone back to the tesco bulbs.
        Now that's very reassuring coz I've planted the Tesco garlic too and they're Spanish that aren't strongly recommended for autumn sowing. I think I might go plant some more.
        Last edited by veg4681; 20-10-2007, 11:02 PM.
        Food for Free

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X