No announcement yet.

What I Wish I hadn't done Today!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! I've got the giggles now and can't stop laughing at Minty? I've got a mental picture of the Golfing KitKat advert with Monty. Oh, Monty Monty Monty.....

Minty, Minty, Minty....!

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      ...we're eating 'something & mince' all weekend now.
      ... or roast cat?
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I wish I'd looked at one of my beds of cabbage sooner, ruined by caterpillars, luckily only this one bed so a butterfly must have got to them under the mesh. Picked all the caterpillars off before composting the remains so the hens had some extra supper.
        AND when I got up to the allotment today realised I'd forgotten to padlock the shed, everything OK thank goodness.
        Sue

Comment

Cleared out the sweet peas and first lot of french beans yesterday, bent over to pull out the supports forgetting there was a 'twiggy' lilac in the way, just about eye level ..... another sore eye on the vine! I spent the next few hours winking at everyone and blurred vision all evening - sigh......
          Still, comiserations down the local pub where I met a friend with a newly stitched finger - he'd mistaken it for carrots when chopping veg for the Sunday dinner and now his kitchen wall looks like the chainsaw massacre!
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X