No announcement yet.

tumbling toms

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if they can be grown in a basket but I ordered some of the seeds below for this year.

Vegetable Seeds : Tomato Seed

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by veg4681 View Post
      Sorry for reviving this thread but I think I know which tomato you're referring to. Could it by any chance be one called Cherry Tomatoe Maskotka? It's described as even better tasting than Gartenperle but I don't know what Balconi or Tumbler F1 taste like. I would also be interested in growing one best tasting hanging basket tomato. Also would be interested to hear from anyone who's grown this Maskotka before.
      Doesn't sound familliar but I've got an appalling memory. I've been trying to find the packet (mainly as I'm pretty certain there was a load left that I could grow this year!) but they don't seem to be in my vaguely organised seed library system. There is a possibility that they're in the shed so will have a look there before I go to work tomorrow and let you know. It's annoying me now too!!!!!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Hi Naomi, just noticed these from Suttons which might be what you saw. They're tomatoes called 'Hundreds & Thousands' & are a 'micro' tomato, ie very tiny. They are selling them as plants not seeds so maybe they're not available as a seed. Here's a link.
        Suttons Seeds: Vegetable Plants: Tomato Hundreds & Thousands (Micro) Pot Ready Plants
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X