No announcement yet.

Jamie Oliver's salad 'stuff'??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry abit off topic . But i needed to get this posted . Is it just me are does Jamie oliver just use way WAY to many ingredients /differnt types of veg/herbs from all over the world to make one dish ? (jamie at home ) . Still i always watch and injoy it
    Blog

Hythe kent allotments

Comment

Jamie

Have you tried his recipes tho? I am happily working my way through his "At Home" book and loving every one. Sausage and Tomato Bake Mmmmmmm
      If it wasn't for Jamie and his multi coloured carrots, I wouldn't have started to grow my own. Sorry. dont mean to sound so obsessive, and to an almost neighbour too, but I think the man is a Star
      Last edited by sallym; 29-02-2008, 11:36 AM.
      Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by davefromthechipie View Post
        Sorry abit off topic . But i needed to get this posted . Is it just me are does Jamie oliver just use way WAY to many ingredients /differnt types of veg/herbs from all over the world to make one dish ? (jamie at home ) . Still i always watch and injoy it
        true but he does get most from his garden. I'd kill for his garden

Comment

I think that Salsa Soda (which is Chenapodiaceae) and Liscari Sativa (I'm still trying to track that down) are two different plants. Can anyone help futher? All I know is that Agretti which I bought tha few weeks ago looks like a fleshy grass and the illustrations of Salsa Soda do not, they look like a branched small leafed plant.

Help

Comment

You're all going to hate me but if you check out the seeds from The Vegetable Explorer range, Thompson and Morgan I think, they sell for a pound, and saltwort is one of the ones on offer.
            I bought a packet to try.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X